Someday you’ll find the right person, and you’ll learn to have a lot more confidence in yourself. That’s what I think. So don’t settle for anything less. In this world, there are things you can only do alone, and things you can only do with somebody else. It’s important to combine the two in just the right amount
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
Grab a glass and throw it on the floor."
“Did it break?”
“Now, say sorry to it.”
“Did it go back to the way it was before?”
“Do you understand now?
You always hated the thought
Of a cigarette touching my lips.
You made me promise never to
Start that habit again,
So I didn’t.
I always hated the thought
Of your lips on another girl.
You promised you’d never
Hurt me like that and
I believed you.
I guess the difference
Between you and me is that
I never went behind your back
For a quick taste of the thing
I promised to never touch again.
What a waste of time. What a waste of my heart. What a waste of me. You think you know someone, you share a bed, you fell the warmth in your chest when you embrace, and then it’s over. You wanted to be single? Pretty hard with her lips on yours. You thought you’d loose feelings for me? Yeah probably because it was her emails you’d read first. I trusted you and you wasted my time. One day when she let’s you down again I hope my name runs through your mind and I hope you realize how it feels to be alone with that hole in your chest she will never be able to fill.